For the "criminal brain" guy, Administrator account is the most targeted subject, due to it's full authority to do anything inside a computer system. Beside that reason, the usage "administrator" as a common user name for the admin account also caused a bad guy easier to break and control admin account. One of many ways to avoid cracking admin account is by turn off the account. After inactivation the administrator account, if there is some body try to login using administator user name, a warning will be displayed: “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” and login process will be terminated.
By the way, how to turn off the administrator account in Windows? Let's follow the steps below :
1. Click on [Start] > [Control Panel] > [System and Maintenance] > [Administrative Tools] > [Local Security Policy].
2. After Local Security Policy window has been opened, come in to the Security Settings-Local Policies-Security Options.
3. Then, look for policy Accounts: Administrator account status.
4. Double click at the policy and then choose Disabled.
5. Close the dialogue box by clicking [OK] and also close the Local Security Policy window.
If you have done the above trick rightly, the administrator account in your computer will be unaccessible. But remember, before you turn off the account, ensure yourself that you have minimum one account using other user name that has administrator authority.