The steps are easy enough :
1. Download and install: http://u-pvi63dbad.urlcash.net (150KB, non RS)
(password zip: xteamweb.com)
2. Open windows explorer, there is new drive "Gmail Drive".
3. Click, Username and Password box will appear. That is the same as your Gmail Account.
4. Finish. "New Harddisk" ready to use.
How to Upload:
- Just drag & drop (choose file, left click, hold, drag to the Gmail Drive, release click)
Otomacally files uploaded.
Create a New Folder:
- Right click inside the Gmail Drive, choose "New", "Folder".
How to know available space on the virtual Harddisk:
- Just right click the letter "Gmail Drive", choose "Properties"
The stored files also able to be downloaded via email.
The more Gmail account we have, the more virtual harddisk we got.