Would you like to keep your website visitors around longer and increase your versatility? Why not add video to your site? Since many people think in pictures, having this tool in your pocket can only help increase your page views and your bottom line.
(4) Easy Steps to Embedding an EzineArticles Video
- Go to our YouTube Channel and pick out the video you'd like to add to your site. You'll see a complete list of available videos on the right-hand side of our channel view. Videos currently posted on the EzineArticles YouTube Channel include:
- Membership Upgrades [View]
- Extended Author Bio [View]
- Reasons for Article Rejection [View]
- Create the Perfect Resource Box [View]
- Write The Perfect Press Release [View]
- Benefits of Premium Membership [View]
- Get Listed on Facebook.EzineArticles.com/ [View]
- EzineArticles Banner on Your MySpace Page [View]
- Install Your EzineArticles Author Feed to Your Squidoo Lens [View]
- Add an EzineArticles Widget to your Site [View]
- Submit Press Releases to PressExposure.com [View]
- Submit Ezines to BestEzines.com [View]
- Auto-Tweet Service [View]
- Roll over the with your cursor and click on in the pop-up menu. The video display window will shrink to reveal two form fields and a button.
- Right click within the field labeled "Embed" and select "Copy embed html" from the drop down menu. The code for the video "EzineArticles Membership Level Achievements and Upgrades" looks like this:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-hb5r1klBM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-hb5r1klBM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
- Open the source code of your web page, or go to the appropriate place in your blog (Widgets for Wordpress, Gadgets for Blogger) and paste the code where you want it. When you're all done, the embedded video should look something like this... only larger:
- Go to http://ezinearticles.com/video/
- Click on the YouTube icon under the video of your choice (Only videos older than 10 days are currently available on YouTube).
- Locate the embed code at the upper right of the YouTube page for that video (One form field is labeled "URL", the other "Embed"). Click anywhere in the "Embed" field to select the text.
- Then right click in the same field and select "Copy" from the drop down menu.
- Follow Step #4 above.
The embed process works in Firefox, MSIE, Safari, Chrome, and most other browsers. Most browsers have Flash already installed, if not, your viewer will be prompted to get the free download.
By : Philip Davis