Here are some tips to avoid from getting banned from Google Adsense :
- Don't click on your ads: this is the most common mistakes done by people and one of the biggest reason why adsense account gets disabled. No one can fool Google. Google wants to protect the investments of its advertisers and so will never tolerate false clicks.
- Don't tell others to click on your ads: never ask anyone to click on your ads. Don't give anyone any incentive to click on your ads. Most people go for click-swapping , which can get you banned from Google.
- Don't ever modify Google's Adsense code: Use the code as -it -is. Modifying Adsense code is against Google's policy.
- Don't title your ads wrong way : don't label your ads like “Click Here”, “Related Links” as they mislead visitors into thinking that it is not an ads, but it is permitted to label the ads with “Advertisements” or “Sponsored Links”, because the ads is advertisement, isn’t it?
- Don't put images next to google ads: never put images next to your google ads. This is a new policy. At the beginning this policy is not exist.
- Don't put adsense on sites that have got prohibitive content : such as drugs, pornography, hatred, gambling etc.
- Don't create multiple adsense accounts : Google allows only one personal account an one business account. Don't try to fool google by creating different accounts under different names.
- Don't enlist your site in any kind of auto-surf or traffic exchange programme : this is against Google’s TOS. So stay clear of it.
- Don't exceed the amount of ads you can display on a page : Google only allows 3 Ad blocks, 3 Link to be put on one page.
- Don't ever reveal your adsense data : Google doesn’t allow public display of your CTR, Impressions,eCPM etc on forums, eBooks,websites or any other publicly viewable media.
Finally, I hope this short article can help and useful for you.
Thanks for reading and please drop your comments