Well, if the mouse brain can be trained to grow, of course, the human brain as well. The more trained, our brains must be more sharply. Memory loss in a certain amount at any age is normal, just as the changes in other organs. The most important is : do not lazy to diligently train our brain to stay in strong memory of all time.
Check it out below :
- Practice observing capabilities.
Note the surrounding environment. Record in your mind what you see, starting from the simplest and continued with a more complex observations.
- Sharpen the senses.
It can be trained to distinguish the taste of food likes and what does not. Recognizing the smell and aroma around or noises in the street or maybe feeling hot or cold air around you.
- Memorize the name of your friends and their phone number.
How many pair that you can remember? Try to remember more.
- Learn something new.
Many read and acquainted with other things that may not be your field. It can be a foreign language, knowledge of computers, and others.
- Use your hands to follow the instructions of the brain.
For example play the guitar, typing without looking at the keys, doing crafts of wood, or practice writing smooth.
- Do your hobby.
Use the opportunity to develop your hobby.
- Learn and memorize important dates, concerned family members, friends, or a particular celebration.
- Memorize something you like.
It could be poetry, song, words from a book or the words of someone. As much as possible, also try to phrase used is a foreign language.
- Exercise to memorize a long sequence of numbers lined up.
For example 32145687390282930498. This is a form of exercise to improve short-term memory. Do it by grouping or split the numbers into several parts, such as 7390282 and 3214568 then the last 930,498.
- Remember your personal travel.
What are you doing an hour ago, last week on Wednesday at 10.00, for example. With whom, where, and so on.
- Remember and check again your daily expenses.
What did you buy yesterday? How much money is in your wallet right now? and so on.