But actually, it is not impossible to lock a folder without software. Just applying a short script and a little bit effort. So how to do that? Check it out..!
- Open your Notepad program
- Copy the script below into the Notepad
- Change the sentence "INSERT YOUR PASSWORD" with your own password, that you'll use to open the locked folder.
- Save the notepad by using extension .bat (such as : locker.bat)
- Open the file that you've saved with extension .bat, if it's working well, a folder named "locker" will be appeared.
- You can input your private file into the "locker" folder.
- After that, run the ".bat" formated file, and then a sentence "Are you Sure you want to lock the folder?" will be appeared. Just type Y to lock the folder.
- To lock and to open the "locker" folder, you have to run the ".bat" file. So that, you have to keep the file hidden, to avoid it's deleted or opened by other people.