Generally speaking, that is a small icon as your site image, at the browser bar. ( Right..????)
If you are confusing of my language, just take alook at the picture below :
The red cycled is The Favicon..!
So, how to make it for your own site..?
Let's check it out..
- The first step you need is an image with "ico" extention. Suppose you've got it, and suppose the file name is "Favicon.ico"
- Next, upload the image in to your image hosting, my be www.photobucket.com or www.geocities.com
- For example, you use www.geocities.com
- Log in to Blogger.com using your ID of course
- Click on Layout ----->>> Edit HTML
- Look for HTML tag, <head>
- Put this code below the "<head>"
< link href = ' URL where you upload your icon' rell = 'shorcut icon'/>
- For example the URL of the icon :
- The code will be :
< link href = 'http://www.geocities.com / Your Account Name / Favicon.ico ' rell = 'shorcut icon'/>
- Click on SAVE TEMPLATE
- Enjoy your Favicon.......