Up till now, I always write a post directly in Blogger post editor, when my computer connected to the internet. I felt it risky. Because it's possible for me to lose what have been written due to losing connection while I'm writing the post. By using zRaven, that risk is eliminated.
zRaven also possible to be installed as a Portable Application on your flash/thumb drive. It will stay out of your Windows registry and let you take your Blogging on the road.
The Other Features are:
- Tabbed WYSIWYG Editing.
We hide powerful XHTML editing behind our intuitive UI so you can be sure that what you create is what others will see online.
- Multiple Blogs Made Easy.
Do you have multiple blogs for different audiences? We make it easy to write and publish to separate blogs all with one editor.
- Improved Content Management.
With our powerful indexer, you can browse all of your previous posts across all of your blogs by tags, links, or images.
- Open Raven
- Create a new Post or edit an existing one
- On the keyboard, hit Alt-PrtScrn (the Print Screen key)
- This will take a screen capture of just the current window (not the whole screen)
- Back in the Raven Editor, paste (Ctrl-V)